Monday, June 2, 2008

Camp out miles away!

This past Saturday we decided to go camping.  It was an outing that only Nayah and I would take. After arriving to the camping area, we had a long hike to the camp grounds.  Boy, I thought Nayah was going to be tired out but she kept truckin' along.  When we arrived at the camp site she asked "Is this where we'll set the tent up? " I replied, "Heck yeah this spot is perfect."  after having a nice BBQ cheeseburger dinner we then began to play some games.  She brought along one of her fav's connect four and I brought a deck of cards.  I wanted to pack light due to our tough hike we had. We kept playing games then she asked "Dad  what time is it?"  It was 12:00am! Wow the time flew by so fast because we were having so much fun!  Here are a few of my favorite's from our camp out.   




























Okay so we didn't have to hike out that far we just camped out in the back yard! LOL











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Miguel!!

Your baby is so Cute and your guys are so lucky to have each other!

Good adventures! keep us posted..

Gloria